In a nation of 1.4 billion, ensuring healthcare access remains a challenge. With 72% residing in rural areas, merely 25% have healthcare access. Urban slum dwellers, predominantly migrants, grapple with livelihood struggles, prioritizing health at the pyramid's base.
What We Do
Bunuda Foundation spearheads a comprehensive, community-centric health program, extending primary healthcare services to underserved communities in rural and urban India. Through a dual-pronged strategy, we deliver curative and preventive care, bridging gaps in healthcare's availability, accessibility, and affordability.
- Mobile Healthcare: Reaching the unreachable with fully-equipped Mobile Healthcare Units, manned by doctors and paramedics, offering OPD services, point-of-care tests, and medications.
- Telemedicine: Linking remote rural areas with nearby urban health centers through e-Health Kiosks and Telemedicine Centers, facilitated by paramedics.
- Static Clinics: Establishing accessible healthcare hubs in remote rural regions, offering OPD, medicines, point of care tests, counseling, and focusing on Physiotherapy Services.
- Health Camps: Catering to specific target groups through standalone health camps with specialized doctors, point-of-care tests, and at times, surgical facilities.
- Govt. Convergence: Amplifying reach and capacity of Government Health Centers by integrating telemedicine, frontline worker training, and PHC enhancements.
Bunuda Foundation is dedicated to ensuring equitable healthcare access, elevating the well-being of underserved communities across India.